Friday, June 19, 2009

Some cute bunnies

 Lop bunny

A couple of weeks ago we spotted a pair of fat cute bunnies on our backyard. Our first impression was that was some kind of garden sculpture. But no - they were real bunnies. I decided to take them inside and send my daughter to ask neighbors, maybe someone cried already missing them. Bunnies were quite friendly, the smaller one - I guessed it was a girl - came to me to make introduction. The boy ran a little around then also was caught and brought inside.

Lop bunny and guinea pig

Our guinea pig Cyrano was very agitated - he squeaked, he stood high in his pen and I took him out to make acquaintance with the bunnies.

Meanwhile our daughter found the owners. They asked her when she had found them - which day - they didn't even know that their bunnies had escaped!

two lop bunnies
One last glance - they are so, so, so cute! Yellow, big and round - like from kids book.

Bunnies go home

And off they go!

Next time they are in our backyard I'll keep them!!

3 comments:

  1. We missed them, they were so funny! And highly paintable too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny looks just like mine!! He is getting old though, and I dread the day he passes!!

    ReplyDelete